Sunday 27 September 2015

What do I find interesting about dinosaurs?

There are many things about dinosaurs that I find interesting. Here are some of the reasons why:

1. The size of some of the dinosaurs were incredible and not just how big some of them were but also how small some of them were. Some dinosaurs were as big as 30 feet long and 20 feet tall and some were a lot, lot smaller. I am also intrigued about how they ate, what they looked like and how they communicated.

2. The next thing that I find interesting about dinosaurs is the archaeology side of things and how they were even founded in the first place. There have been many famous discoveries all over the world of famous fossils of different dinosaurs. I find it interesting how archaeologists and dinosaurs can discover the fossils in the first place and second of all how they use all the information they gather to identify and give us information on what dinosaurs looked like and what sizes they were.

3. The last thing that I find interesting about dinosaurs is how they became extinct. It is vague question that has never truly been answered and hopefully one day it will because I am intrigued to find the answer.

Those are the top 3 reasons why I like dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.